Professional Auto Works
2330 E Main ST., Montrose, CO 81401
(970) 240-1169
Hours: 7-6 Monday thru Friday

Exhaust

Exhaust

Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths. It's a dangerous and potentially lethal toxin. Excessive exposure to auto exhaust can cause brain damage and even death. If you see, smell or hear exhaust anywhere but the tailpipe, get an auto inspection right away.

At Professional Auto Works your complete automotive care center in Montrose, CO  we install only quality replacement parts. Give us a call at (970) 240-1169 and let us help keep you safely and economically on the road. We serve Montrose and the surrounding areas.